Capturing an Apple iPhone Screenshot is as easy as blinking your eye. Screenshots are not only for the sneaky Snapchat users or some amazing tinder profile, but are a great way of sharing things. You scored a high score in your favorite game and wanna share it with your friends, share a moment from some video, report a bug or almost anything. You can usually capture a screenshot on your iPhone by using a combination of keys like Home + Volume Button. But that’s not the only way to capture a screenshot.
What if my iPhone’s buttons don’t work or are broken?
If that’s the case, then don’t worry we have the solution for you.
Must Read : 7 Tricks To Free Up Space On Your iPhone
Method 1 : Using Home & Power Buttons
- Open the app, video, web page or any screen that you want to capture.
- Set up everything exactly the way you want it to be captured.
- Press and hold the Lock / Power button on the right side or top of your iPhone.
- Click the Home button at the exact same time. (Use the Volume Up button in place of Home Button for the newer phone like iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max etc.)
- If you have successfully tapped both the buttons, your screen will flash white and you’ll hear a faint camera shutter sound (if sound is enabled on your iPhone).
- You can access the saved screenshot from your gallery.
Method 2 : Capture An iPhone Screenshot Using Assistive Touch
- Enable Assistive Touch by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch. A semi transparent button will be added to your screen. It enables users to perform more complex touch based tasks simply.
- Just below the Assistive Touch Toggle Button, tap on the Customize Top Level Menu > Custom > Screenshot.
- Whenever you want to capture screenshot on iPhone, just tap on Assistive Touch and select Screenshot.