As a business or professional you want to maximize your blog’s potential to further your goals, and a slideshow can help. As a photographer you can show off your best shots, or as a marketer your best product stills. Many readers asked me to write about “How to insert a slideshow in blogger post”. Well, after searching out a lot of different ways to do so. I have figured out the following method to be the best and most easiest one. Using this method you not only can insert a slideshow blogger but also you can make any type of presentation and embed it into the HTML of your post. But in this post, I will be describing only about adding a slideshow of pictures.
Steps To Follow: Slideshow In Blogger Post
- Login to your Google Drive account.
- Go to the Google Slides. Working on Google Slides is just similar to the Microsoft PowerPoint. It is an online service associated with Google Drive, so you don’t need to save the slides to your computer after working.
- After moving to Google slides, first of all you will be asked to Select Your Theme. Select whatever theme you like, because the way we are gonna make slides it’s not gonna affect.
- Now after you have selected the theme, it’s time to give a name to your presentation. Click on the untitled presentation in the upper left corner and then name the presentation. It’s better to give a name.
- After naming, insert the images one by one to your presentation. First select one image to insert and then re-size it to the size of the slide by using re-sizing arrows.
- Similarly, keep on adding the slides and inserting images to each slide. Remember insert one image only to one slide and re-size it to slide size. Look how to add a new slide.
- After preparing the presentation, now you need to publish it to your blog. Go to File>Publish to the web
- A box will appear select your settings and hit the Publish button. If you want to change the slides manually by using arrows then unmark “Start slideshow as soon as the player loads“
- You will get an HTML code. Copy the code. We will use it to embed the slideshow in our blog post.
- Now, you are done with the slideshow. It’s time to publish it now. Go to the blogger and select New Post. Select HTML mode and paste the code into it.
- It will be embedded in your post. You can write whatever you want along with this embedded slideshow.